Wednesday, January 16, 2013

SO WHAT Wednesday

Like I said yesterday, this week is just not OK...and this dark, cold rain doesn't help. I think David and I are going to take this opportunity to plan a summer vacation...Come on, Caribbean!

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if:

So What Wednesday

  • I can't stop thinking about "Beasts of the Southern Wild."  I am always floored and humbled by children who have the natural capability to portray consistent and dynamic characters.  I'm totally rooting for Quevenzhane Wallis is to win the Oscar. I also want to invite her over to my house for a dance party.
  • I still sometimes almost cry anytime someone tells me I've done something wrong, or something in which they don't approve.  I've done this since I was a little girl.  One would think that twenty plus years later, I would get over it.  Nope.  Good thing I wear water-proof mascara.
  • I'm not a fan of home-improvement projects.  I would so much rather pay someone to do it for me. I say this as though I put all the blood, sweat and tears into our home - well, maybe just tears - David and my Father-in-Law extraordinaire are the handymen.  But in my perfect world, I would wake up, go to work, and when I got back, our bathroom would be done. And then the next day, our stairway would be painted. And then the next day the other two bathrooms would be done...what's the Powerball up to this week??
  • I will not be watching American Idol this year, due to the fact that I think that Nicki Manaj is an embarrassment to the female population, and I'm sick of Mariah's 3-pack-a-day voice and gigantic ta-tas.
  • One of the major reasons why I hate having Diabetes is that I can't have blue and red layered ICEE's as much as I want them.
  • I still sleep until 10-10:30 on weekends...and sometimes I will take a nap too.
  • Uncle Si from Duck Dynasty makes everything bad in this world just go away:


What are YOU saying "SO WHAT" to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...