Wednesday, January 30, 2013

SO WHAT Wednesday

This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if,
So What Wednesday
  • I missed SWW last week...sorry.
  • I'm the proud new owner of a sewing machine even though the last thing I attempted to sew was a dog pillow that ended up looking like a moose.  When at first you don't succeed... try, try another video tutorial found on Pinterest.
  • I was that girl who walked out of the restroom with a long trail of toilet paper stuck to her shoe... in New York City, no less. 
  • Going on adventures by myself makes me truly happy.  David knows that I love him dearly and cherish every day we spend together, but there is something special about those moments on your own.  This weekend, I went to surprise one of my best friends in the whole wide world, upon her homecoming from Africa.  It was the perfect weekend away:








One of the sweetest dogs I've ever known. Missing you, Arlo Guthrie...


Girl can cook!  What's not to love about a Sunday morning Frittata?



 
  • I also love being home, snuggling with my hubby and two sweet cats.  I love visiting the city, but I don't think I could ever live there. 
  • I have no idea what to get said hubby for Valentine's Day.  Any ideas??
  • I would vote for this kid for president... 


What are YOU saying SO WHAT to this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...