This week, I'm saying SO WHAT if,
- I missed SWW last week...sorry.
- I'm the proud new owner of a sewing machine even though the last thing I attempted to sew was a dog pillow that ended up looking like a moose. When at first you don't succeed... try, try another video tutorial found on Pinterest.
- I was that girl who walked out of the restroom with a long trail of toilet paper stuck to her shoe... in New York City, no less.
- Going on adventures by myself makes me truly happy. David knows that I love him dearly and cherish every day we spend together, but there is something special about those moments on your own. This weekend, I went to surprise one of my best friends in the whole wide world, upon her homecoming from Africa. It was the perfect weekend away:
|One of the sweetest dogs I've ever known. Missing you, Arlo Guthrie...|
|Girl can cook! What's not to love about a Sunday morning Frittata?|
- I also love being home, snuggling with my hubby and two sweet cats. I love visiting the city, but I don't think I could ever live there.
- I have no idea what to get said hubby for Valentine's Day. Any ideas??
- I would vote for this kid for president...
What are YOU saying SO WHAT to this week?